Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Once upon a time

Once upon a time
There she was...
A beautiful lady with a beautiful name

The way she moves...
Nobody can't stop looking
Especially boys...
She said no, to those...
Who came with beautiful lies.

The way she talks
The way she smiles
Everybody was dying....

Once upon a time
There I was...
With nothing to offer...
With less confidence...
Always say I'll go to her later..
Near her always like in deep water..
Heavy breath, I couldn't take any longer.

Once upon a time
There she comes...
All offers from rich,
Down she turned...
And from nowhere...
She was mine...

When she hold my hand
Feel like king of universe
Her besides me like in paradise

I was never lonely
Even for a minute,
She was lovely
Like beautiful ppoetry,
She always says I was only only
Her secret chocolate.

Once upon a time
Phone rang.....
Her car got crashed at down town street..
And nobody lived..

Pray for a miracle
Hoping she wasn't there
Running to the hospital
Her body was there..
Wishing for all possible
To hear her one last time.

Once upon a time
She wasn't there....
She disappeared,
Like tears in the rain..
She left me with unexplainable pain..
In few years I was going insane,
Till the day I heard her in my dream..
Saying I should stay strong and will meet AGAIN.

3 comments: