Wednesday, March 23, 2016

This is the end

Like bing bang!!
I didn't know what happened...
          Bang bang!
Like that....
And you were there in my heart.

I really wanted to know..
What really happened!!
But there was nothing I could do.

Sikujali,
                 How crazy I was....
                 How stupid I was look...
                 When I begged for your love.

Sikukubali,
                  When you said I wasn't in your heart..
                  Even in a single page of your book...
                  I wasn't there.

Usiku na mchana...
Thinking, around you is where I belong.
Nakusahau misonyo ya Jana!!
And kept writing to you my lovely song..

Woke up in the morning...
Its only your face I see..
But
Wewe hukujali
                           How hard I was trying...
                           How inside I was crying..
Just for you to smile...

Chorus: 

Let's close this lonely book..
This lonely lonely look..
      Now its the end

Return this love,
                                From first time I took...
Wipe all tears I shed...
      This is the end.


Verse 2:

This is the end...
No more broken heart!!
Yes, we can be friends...
And pretend...
Like I can't hear my heartbeat...
This is the end.

I hope, I'll be able to stand!!! 
On my own feet..
I know it will take ages..
For me to forget!
  Coz 
I MIGHT CLOSED THE BOOK
  BUT 
YOU GOT A MISSING PAGE.


No comments:

Post a Comment