Friday, March 25, 2016

TILL THEN AGAIN

At last it's winter time, yes it is,
Now that the animals migrate,
Back to their habitats,
Once again, we're together,
In our cottage, around the fire,
How I longed for it,
After our last departure,
To seek for our future.

During the spring morning,
When the birds sang,
And dingdong rang the church bells,
I longed to hear your voice,
But pitpat the rain drops,
Splash! the soil responds,
This reminds me of our race,
Up and down for mama' hot pies.

During the autumn evenings,
Watching the last sunrays beam,
Dry corns swaying to and fro,
Imagining playing hide and seek,
But alas! I was chasing the wind,
Wish you were around,
Hope the wind understands and
Tickles your ears for my presence.

During the summer nights,
The stars twinkle like your eyes,
Seebreeze whispering your name,
When we told bed time stories,
Your tender face sleeping,
And all I do is recall,
Am trying to reach for the stars,
But the gravity keeps on pulling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment